.





Yeah, internship.. sOo Enthusiastic.. according 2 our plan next semester el-internship of Networking track, BUT sometimes it depends on the coordinator or if the student wants 2 Postponed this course for some reason.. emmm, actually, I didn't take it seriously when we talked about this course we just imagine what we will do, where we will apply, what kind of F4 adventures we will do and so on, it is fun 2 think like this…

Emmm, 2day after our classes "Me & CuteKiwi" met 2 girls
when they saw us they directly said: DID U CONTACT 7lmee?
Our answer was: NO, WHY? What happened >> with all ice feeling hahahaha
They: they sent an email, telling that Networking & Enterprise should call him as soon as possible coz of the internship…!

WoOw, I felt like….!!!! Although I talked abt this course a lot and we planned long time ago really long time, BUT I can't imagine myself in different environment.. in fact, "WORK environment".. what will I do…?? OMG, ana yalla yalla fe el-IT Marathon msheet 7ally.. emm 7lele kent f'9ee3aa and nothing 3aybnee…It was new thing for me 2 deal with local.. maybe u find me silly but walla I know myself I can't handle it, I AM very shying girl and " el-badow thought is controlling my thinking and my behavior" as everybody know abt me " everything 3eeb & man8Ood" even if it is 3ady hahaha.. walla 9d8hoOm when they called me " 3yoOz"…!
On the other hand, i'm happy that there will B NO study, NO Quizes, No Assignments and HWs, No midterm or final Nothing at all yobiiiii… BUT, emmm.. I don't know why I make it big deal…!!!!!! I have 2 take it easy
OHHH, I have 2 tell my family abt the place that I want 2 work on,, emmm, walla I'm afraid that they won't accept >.<, i will try my best and i already put it in my mind.. O insha-alla 5eer, although i know their answer but i will try insha-alla..!!!
wish me luck =)