.







making-sweetness One week el-headache "Mafar8ny "... I was completely "dead person"… the pain was unbelievable walla sometimes I start crying coz of the PAIN walla PAIN bl8oOo from years I didn't have like this headache " when I was child my mam ma5lt mstshfay ella O she took me 2 coz of el-headache elly ma kan y5leny amars 6folty el-7lwaah and without any faydaah but still marst 6foltyah el-7mdellalla O I was the Boss of el-children xD" and this week O_O don't ask..!!
Yalla el-7medelalla now am fine " thanx for Mone & nsns " elly cared abt me and talked 2 me on wednesday yom el-pain was out of limit",, thanx 2 F4 for caring and sorry that I made ur day " kareeh
" coz of el-dead person = me "...


making-sweetness I'm completely unhappy with this situation!! Walla ma a3rf anything abt what is goin on mn 3loOm with my family as if am not from family…!!! Yesterday 5alooh called me 3sab nt3sha with her O n83d fe el-7oOsh " her house 3dalna ".. kent ma broO7 coz am busy bas " etlwamt " O r7t and I heared many news that made my face look like this O_O …!! I hate thaaat.. I remembered Hakona O Kiwi when they said sth related.. I feel am far away from my family coZ of " CIT ".. emmm, i didn't c anybody, talk 2 anybody and even go out from my room..!! This weekend I decided 2 ignore every things related 2 CIT and studying & start B with my family like B4… I did many things 2day O last thing was ro7t el3zbaaaaaaaa "my lovely place"… Long Long Long time mar7t el-3zbaaaaah ="( …!! I really missed everything, even 6boO3ah I missed her ="(


some pix took 2day in el-3zba by Phone Cam, so sorry for the quality =)







نيسآن البر ,, من متى خآطريه اصوره وهو فالبر ..! فالعزبه يعني ,, ولآ اتفيقت عآده الصور خآمآت والزوآيآ اخم من العيّـله مآ سلمت على حد خخخ صورت ع السريع ,, ع فكره هآ موتر شوآبيـه فديييييييييييييتهم ^^
آخر صوره ,, حليب بوش ,, اليوم قلت بشرب في طآسه وفالبر مآ ابااا اشربه فالبيت
ع فكره والله طعمه يكون غير يوم اشربه فالبر ^^
ونحن فالدرب صوب العزبه كنت اطآلع شو التسجيلآت الجدييمه لي فالتليفون القبلي ,, ولقيت هآي
[ ضغطو هنيه ] ,, شغلتهآ وقعدنآ نتسمع ونضحك ونذكر او مآ انتشر التسجييل والله ذكريآآآآآآآآآت هآذيج الايآآآم
حليلهآ العيووووز حلوه طريقتهآ فالرمسه ,, وحلو كيف محتشره هههه ,, غضنت عليهآ حليلهآ عآده كله ولا العيآيز وحلآلهن ,, الله يعطيهن طولت العمر =)


PS. to my family : sorry 4 being far away, sorry that when ever u need me u can't find me, sorry that i even don't let u c me " a8l shaay =( "