.




Emm, god…!! What shall I say…?? am not sure anymore abt my feelings 2day regarding to CIT [ myCollege], i know I always said " our college THE BEST, am totally LOVED my college"..note that i love everything except studying x_x... But what is the benefit from all this..? I don't know why this all happened.. what I know if u " LIKE " sth u definitely do ur best and at the end u find the result " actually good ONE" ..! in my case, even if I do all my best… " nothing return "… Exerting effort for nothing…! OH, shbaaby el-lost between CIT walls…el-time ( LONG time ) that I spend it there..!! Malnutrition (which I suffer from)… Isolation from the world… Pressures of [submissions, HWs, Assignments, Quizzes, researches, projects, Midterms and other things]… I discovered that " if I study and do what I have to do OR i ignore everything, don't care and be negligence" at the end I will have same result which is " NOTHING",, Walla i'm disappointed... Ya3ny 7ram when I cared no result O_o..! walla 8haaaaar..!!!!!! I will NOT care anymore…! What will happened ya3ny…??? As elwthai7eyah said always: " weesh ya3ny bd5l elgnah wela enar…?? " bl-3amry read the sentence xD ~> I completely agree with her..=)

Don't laugh Coz of the pic that i did, i was thinking of sth related 2 IT major that i can use 2 express the running method of an IT student and it's result so I chose programming using java [ which I hate and I didn't understand it ~> I will graduate and until now I don't know even the basic things O_o…!! ]
2day after Network Security Midterm, i felt by what i wrote previously.. actually i found a place which i will go there whenever i feel bl-disappoint.. " i sat there 2day by myself and above my head very big cloud that had many thought"... I know my secert place is revealed.. Please specially F4, whenever u c me like that don't think 2 visit me there...!!!! i may really need 2 stay by myself


u know, after deep deep thinking i discovered that this maybe a test from our god, maybe it is for my best..!! ( i don't know how ??) but maybe 9d8...emmm, i will always do my best and Satisfy my conscience even if there is no result...
am trying 2 forget abt 2day's feelings and thinking of Wednesday trip 2 Gitex =) yaaaay so Enthusiastic..


SORRY for writing too much
" i may delete this post "