.






LONG week..!

Yeah, it is really exhausted...every week we have millions of things to be done x_x… this is how IT students live, this is how the things goes with IT students >> like what Dr.yasser said 2 days ago 2 my friend elwthai7eyah ( bema fe m3naah ) : " u r IT STUDENT, it is impossible to be relaxed…!!! "
Anyway, will summarize what happened this week " weeky news"… each part will have a title so u can read whatever u want and I will write everything ( 3la ra7tyaah ) as long as I want and with details xD.

Hope u enjoy my weeky news =D


SHYing girl, lOOOOOl.. how funny I am xD..! I can't believe that.. !! hall week ~> I go until the door of "……." in 3rd floor of our college Standing there for one year trying 2 be (garee2aah and strong xD) so I can knock the door and enter the room xD… LoooooL, I don't know what's wrong with me (the % of el-shying dramatically increases , acutely it is explode).. already I am a very shying girl but not in silly things… UHHH, walla my problem is that everything makes me shy (red color easy show up in my face O_o ~> can't forget sth..!!).


MBAA3.. ENGOO7.. MEYAW.. TRRN, it was funny class with Dr.lakas xD.. we were doing a program using java language that returns the sound of specific things when we enter the name of that things.. we laugh a lot that day.. walla NICE… and these are the 4 things that we used in our program ( cat, goat, cow and MSN sounds ).. =D

Andrew xD, LONG story hahahahaha.. (will tell u maybe later..!)… The exhibition was enjoyable.. 6boO3a was different hahahaha.. yaaaaay.. The funniest thing I wasn't prepared 2 exhibit and when we were there Mr.andrew saw me and he smiled I smiled back , then he saw my face expression hahahha I was like (I hate everything and I was sad) when I remember how his reaction was hahahhaha y'97k. Thanks gad everything goes fine and it was really enjoyable =D..!

SECOND LIFE, loool… 2day also I discovered new 3loom.. and I am completely happy.. maybe I won't work with second life because it is 3D " makent a3rf O_o " and somebody takes care of it ( HOPE ALL THE BEST 4 them =D ) ~> this is el-3lm elly sm3tah yesterday from 2 girls and made me bit disappointed.. everything changed now and I will do sth related 2 OR sth more interesting insha-alla BUT after the midterms =)… yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay walla HAPPY yaaay emmmm, yaaaaaay for ever =D ( sure will update u abt it )...


Y5l8 mn el-shbaah 40 O_O, Wednesday was sweet sales 4 charity event, .. a guy from cold stone (ybna cold stone =P) el-mohem they were doing ( est3raa'9 ) I was doin sth and kiwi beside me looking at them & suddenly i looked at them and lm7t one of them ( yshbaah 7d wayed mn el-6rf ) bsr3ah lfeet 3la kiwi and I was simling and like ( OH l78y) hahahah, she knows what I meant and she answered me quickly ( No NO No, Don't say it ).. hahhaha she don't won't 2 believe coz when she saw him be4 me ( some1 came up 2 her mind ).. kent MO9eraah ena this person look like ( some1).. "BTW, i couldn't remember the some1's face bas i feel look like him".. even el-'3mazaat so7aaan allah 9d8.. kent ma aba ashoof ma a7b to look at somebody but because ( kent m9domaah O kent wanna 2 be sure O because of sth happened be4 I saw him by 5 hours..!! [ walla sometimes sth happened make us always say so7aan allah =) ]

Second life in my dream, emm yesterday after I was completely disappointed coz of el-news abt the second life.. and after I wrote the post, r8dt O 7lamt ( 2 persons only) and I was the third, so my dream was ( b6olt 3 persons ) me and one of the girls that told me abt the news(Sh) and another person (A), the dream was wired and what I remembered from that I was standing in front of the theater door ( it looks different maybe MORE beautiful ) and I was talking to (Sh) she said sth makes me sad then when she saw me like that she changed her mind coz ( etlwmt feyah) and she said : yalla we will go into el-theater, (A) was there and when (A) heard noise (A) comes out, (Sh) said to (A) sth then she said : this is al6b3.." (A) knows me" haha.. ana kent like i don't want 2 be there anymore, then sth happened I don't remember but what I remember that I was searching 4 sth ( shay maly) and (A) was helping me bas searching alone mob 3ndy "A7saaaaaaan" then i found elly ana m'9y3tnah.. emm i think this is what i remember emmm no the dream stoped here " i think" =).


سووووري لاني طولت فالكتآبه
نشرة اخبآر وقلت بكتب وآآآيد وبالتفصييييييل وعكيفي
وهيك =)