.




The essence of people




Being too kind to the point of misusing by people, will lead toooooo ". . . . . "
There is a famous saying: " All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy". In other words: " Le yzeed 3n 7addah, yngLb '9ddah".

People's metal t5tLf, not all of them are good, not all of them are not good. t5tLf drjaat el.e5tLaaf itself. Hmmmmmmm, I know the person shouldn't say "Me, I'm, ana ana O ana" El.af3aaL hee Le t7km 3La "ana" not ana!! O a9Lan our prophet told us ennah mob zain to say ana. BUT, homestly I feel it although am say "ANA", bss its the truth. ANA too kind to the point that i HATE myself of being 6aybaah O a7atii others >_<. I got sick from thinking a lot !! I tried to IGNORE bss mno arms?

Hmmmmmmmmm, "I wrote something then I deleted it" I may write it in another post + in Arabic ;).