.




^_^



Am trying to manage my time in order to do everything i supposed to do now in my busy days, but i couldn't !! It makes me upset whenever i write down a schedule and for once everything mixed up because of the sudden events O_o.  It is not fair !! Although am trying my best, ma shaii faydah  WHY? whenever i decided to stand again and try again to reach my goals something happened?
sometimes, am asking myself how it is 5erah to ...........!! sub7aan allah 9d8! el.7mdellah 3La kel 7aL. I'll keep standing & trying, untill my dreams come ture ensha-allah y3nii <3.

Days ago, during this week, a lot of people visits us, yt7mdoOn bsLama L.mum, most of them said: "al6b3, 3ndna 9oOrtch yoOm kentii 9'3eera". hhhhhhhhh, allah yhdeehoOm bss, shakLii mash-hoOraah ayam awaaL, ma ystwii chii O_O !! ma 3yabnii that everybody 3nda my and my brother pix >_<". allah ystr how we looks like xD !! yarb akoOn kash5ah xD >> kash5t awaL 3ad XD my face y3wrnii, they are not from my relative and they have our pix !! even my relative i don't want >_< ! nothing in my hand. A8oL to my mum: why u distributed ur childern pix? she smiled: i didn't do it and i will not!! I know her bss amz7 =).