.




Hmm....

 
 
 
 
 
Hmmm
 Have no idea why i'm writing this here
Maybe bcuz i feel that nobody will read? and i prefer to write in silent?
Btw, I don't want to have a "....." post, a7s yshawh mn'9r my blog xP
bss.......?!
 
 
Setting in my room all the time alone "Crying"  will not solve anything and nothing will change NOTHING. I'll remain "Mhmomaa", "m'9aygaa" and "t3banaa mn daa5L".
walla it hurts more than a physical injury.
 
 
I WISH . . .
if i died when i was a little child bstree7
{ بكون عصفوره فالجنّه || مآ بتحآسب و لآ شيـآته || مآ بكبر و بتكبر مسؤوليآتنا و لآ بتكبر همومنـآ || ما بيكون في شي اسمه مشآكل الحيآه || مستريحه من كل كل كل الجهآت || و أهم شي بكون فالجنّه }
 
 
هيـه يَ الدنيـآ .. هآي حـآلهآ =)
 
I'm not feeling well, NOT well at all :)
I dunno what to say ! i hmmm
 
 
مـآ أحس أنه له داعي اقول، او اسمع نصائح من حد
شو بيقولون يعني؟ تراها رمسه بس ~ محد ف موقف حد و لا وضعه
و الرمسه بتنعاد و المشكله الواحد يكون عارفنها، ياليتها تنعاد و يكون شي يديد
 
ليش نكبر .. و إذا كبرنآ ليش مآ نكبر بأمآن؟
ليش الوآحد لي مآ يخصه فالعرب و لااا يحب المشآكل و لا لهموم و لا يحب يغث حد
و جيه مآشي بروحه في سبحآنيته و دربه
لآزم ينغث .. لآزم يهتم و تستوي عنده هموم ..
 
محد من البشر يقدر يسـآعد بشر مثله
لو فيه الخير سـآعد عمره ! الوحيد لي يسـآعدنآ هو الله ربنـآ
مب قصدي شي من هالكلآم ~ و أدري انّه النـآس لبعضهآ لو مآ كآن بايدهآ حيله
يسد الشعور انه فيه حد وآقف ويـآ الشخص
أعرف .. أعرف .. أعرف كل شي .. ببساطه لأني "كبررت"
 
I wrote  down all that feelings and the negative things in separate
and I'll burn them ALL physically and morally soon InSha-Allah
and i'll move on .. 
The real me will be back just like before
all what i need is time, by time I hope i REALLY HOPE
that everything will be more than FINE InSha-Allah
 
I want to start 2013 with new pages of happiness InSha-Allah,
and I WILL NOT let anthing/anyone to dare enter my life to destroy it
OVER MY DEAD BODY