.




. . .

I couldn't find a suitable title for this post, n dots sometimes help in such situations LOLz. Hmmmmm,these days I got busy of helping 'em in welcoming visitors n in preparing for el.Eid Allah y3odayh 3aLina yarb b97a O salama. Lots of things up there in my head, crowded thoughts that i couldn't manage. Well, yea i know I should dedicate time just to set with myself for a while, i need to put those thoughts in a Q to be processed one by one. I need to solve the crowding problemaa, cuz it causes headache just by thinking of it. Gradutation z making things worse. Yallah, sho haydaa msh ma23ooL.

Oh yes, I have an encrypted msg : (( DHYBAAOIYPURTPXTOYXH )). I really love security track n i enjoyed some of it's courses. I duno how i specialized in networking n why i chose networking track. Naaaaaaaaah, I'm in love with networking ya m7Laaaatah a9Laan, network z the best specialization hehehe, any objection La sm7 Allah?


P.S; I had that wish long time ago n still i have that hope of being true one day ISA. Recently, i felt like given up, bss NO I WON'T I'll keep tha faith of being true Yaaaarb.


With Love.