.




Twitter



Twitter



I admit that I am addicted to Twitter. I really liked it. 
I tweet many times a day, and sometimes i feel that i'm an annoying person. Although nobody comment on that. They always said: don't say that, you are not annoying.
Actually, my tweets make people following me =P e7mmm xD. { I had a public account, but not anymore }. I can't live without Twitter =P, as if there is something missin' xO > MobaL'3ah bss 9d8 et3wdt 3Leeh.

Hmmmmm, I may don't have too many followers, and I don't care about the number of followers. In fact, when I tweet I thought only who will read are the people who I follow them and they follow me, and I forget about my other followers that i don't follow them cuz i don't see their tweets and i really forget about them LOLz, unless they mention me.

#Fact about me; I don't follow people who I don't know them, all eLii I followed them a3rfhom ma3refaah presonal.

2 days ago, I decided to check my follower list, they were 150 followers MSA. 56aaft 3Leehom all O I start filtering all of them. Actually, I blocked el.ajanb elli I don't know why they r following me!! O maL el adver. O others. The number was decreases and I was totally happy xD. I felt that I wanna decrease the number much more, but I felt shy to block Locals f'9e7aah a7s "b'3'9 en'9r boys or girls", b3daah el.girls ahwan xO ! Lo enna ma adrii LOLz. I just wanna keep the people who I know b'3'9 en'9aar. The most improtant thing, they know me and I know them =D.

My account is secured now, 7raam ymkn 7d y3rfnii O ybaa y3rf 3Loomii =( !!
Hmmm, I just wanna control my follower list. 3shaan ma aswii block L7d. O I'll complete filtering my followers eLi ma a3rfhom, 3sb astree7.