.




.

I hate that feeling when *ppl ask me:
*people who knows that i am a university student.
>> et5rjtii ?! 5eeba mta bt5rjeen ?! and they open their eyes to the bigest *wondering*
ho 3adii bss with that face, that eyes and t3aberhom O mLam7hom, it makes me hate that Q. They thought all UAEU colleges are the same, and NO it is not !* or UAEU is the same as the other universities ...! Hii, excuse me; sho 7arnkom b'9b6 !* wain el.mshkLah ?! 
ana bss bt25r one semester 3n my actuall studying plan and its something normal y3nii !*
In fact, m7d Lh 59 xD.. My family m7d 8aL 3fntii or 3L8oO 3La enii will be late one semester, they knew O m8dreen, a9Lan shaii 3adii ma yhm ! I'm wondering from such people =/.

I hate that feeling when *people ask me:
*people whi doesn't know anything.
>> ay 9f entii? they thought i'm a high school student and they got shocked when i answer them 'actually i'm a university student'. Again they aske me it is my 1st or 2nd year. OMG, my face turns to red while saying 'it is my 5th year actaully i'm about to graduate'.
I HATE THAT FEELING e7raaaaaaaaaaaaaaj x_x !* a7s f'9ee7aaaah O i keep that smile to hide my feeling which will not ever be hidden xD.

*I can't concentrate while writing this post xD*

Couple of days, i was remembering my internship and the people i met there. It is one of my AMAZING days BEST things happened to us, el.7mdellah  !* So i'll share some of the detials =D.......Soon